Our current guidelines are purposely broad. We know there are many great companies out there and we want to make sure we see your business when the time comes for you to transition ownership.
Companies located in the Midwest generally between Pittsburgh, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis and Louisville. We are hands on and like to be able to visit our portfolio companies at a moments notice.
- Currently focused on manufacturing and business services.
- We like old line manufacturing.
- We are undaunted by historic environmental issues, either real or perceived.
- Revenue of at least $2.5 million.
- Gross Margin of 20%.
- EBITDA Margin of 15%.
- Financial turnarounds are attractive.
- Operational turnarounds are not attractive.
- Controlling interests only - but this can take many forms.